Ojo Caliente Camping
Elevate your time in the great outdoors. Park your rig or pitch your tent in our bosque campground and enjoy discounted access to Ojo’s storied mineral springs.
Ojo RV and Tent Campsites
Camp in the Rio Ojo Caliente bosque, fall asleep under brilliant starscapes and awaken to striking sunrises. Ojo’s campsites are hidden gems nestled in a cottonwood grove just a short walk from the mineral springs that have beckoned and soothed travelers for thousands of years. The campground offers uncompromising essentials—a shower facility, potable water and RV hookups—without the distractions of cell service (though free wifi is available). As a camper, you’ll enjoy a 20 percent discount on access to the mineral springs, plus expanded soaking hours available only to overnight guests. Access to public hiking/biking trails and our acclaimed restaurant and spa are all just a short walk away, bringing glamping to a whole new level. See our campground map for amenities by campsite.
Ojo Glamping Amenities
Your Ojo Campsite
- Each space is up to 60 feet long to accommodate tents, trailers and RVs
- RV parking with 30/20 amp and 50 amp electrical hookups
- Potable water hookups available
- Sewer drop station available (additional fee applies)
- Nearby shower and restroom facility (ADA compliant)
- Free Wifi
- Note that campfires are prohibited
- See our campground map for amenities by site.
- 20 percent discount and early-morning access to the mineral springs
- Acclaimed Artesian restaurant serving farm-fresh fare made with locally-sourced ingredients
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea in the Artesian Restaurant
- Access to public biking and hiking trails
- Non-smoking property
- Free parking
- Free Wifi at select locations around the resort
Unlike many resorts, we do not charge an extra resort fee.
In fact, we’re happy to share the following amenities.
Discounted Spring-Fed Soaking
Free Resort Wifi
Hiking & Biking Trails
300 Days of Sunshine
Free Coffee & Tea
Will there be construction during my stay?
We are working hard to complete renovations around the resort, and as such, there will be construction noise on weekdays from approximately 8am–4pm.
Which soaking pools are available for overnight guests?
Lodging rates include access to all mineral pools 7:30 am - 10 pm the days of arrival and departure, and every day during your visit.
During our limited reopening, most pools are open daily.
Our legendary healing waters are naturally rich in lithia, arsenic, iron and soda.
Guests staying in Posi and Cliffsides suites each have their own private outdoor pool/tub.
Guests staying in a Suite or a Home have access to the Kiva Pool with extended hours from 6am-midnight.
Private pools are available to book.
No saunas and steam rooms are available at this time.
Can I get a massage/spa treatment?
The spa is open for all guests to book services. We have a limited number of daily appointments and recommend our guests with upcoming lodging reservations reserve their desired spa servicesat time of booking. To schedule your spa treatment, please review our spa menu and call our reservationists at 877-977-8212.
Is yoga available?
We are pleased to offer complimentary daily yoga for our overnight guests and $20 classes for day guests. Space is limited. Advanced reservation required. Please call 977-877-8212. Each class is 80 minutes. All levels welcome.
Is the Artesian restaurant open?
The Arstesian is open daily for our guests and the public from 7am–9:30pm, with indoor and outdoor dining (weather permitting) as well as takeaway orders. We also serve complimentary coffee from 7am-9am daily.
Will I be able to buy Ojo gifts and sundries?
Our gift shop is stocked with snacks and drinks, mementos, skincare products, apparel, jewelry and more. You can also shop our online store.
Are there age restrictions at Ojo Caliente?
Ojo Caliente does not have age restrictions for lodging or dining.
- Ages 13 through 17 may enjoy lodging and soaking, if accompanied by an Adult 18 and older.
- The Ojo Spa and spa services, are available for guests 18 and older.
- Dining at the Artesian Restaurant is open to all ages
Information subject to change. Please call 877-977-8212 with inquiries.