Bask in the luxurious comfort of our New Mexico adobe Casitas, featuring curated local goods, and generous space to spread out and lounge in privacy, indoors and out.
Our Casita Suites
Overflowing with natural light, and furnished with local artisan goods, our one- and two-bedroom adobe Casitas feature cozy nooks where you can compose a letter or devour a novel. Each has a private courtyard where you can soak up the warm Santa Fe sun by day and stargaze by night. Our adobe Casitas, featuring Saltillo tile, have more than 600 square feet of thoughtfully planned space, offering ample opportunity for you to settle in for a few nights or a couple of weeks. Every Casita features a king-size bed, fireside seating, and a windowside desk alcove, and double-sink vanity. Two-bedroom Casitas also feature a second bedroom with its own entrance and an additional full-size bed. Casita amenities include Ojo signature spa robes, locally-roasted coffee, hand-blended, local tea, New Mexico-made botanical bath products, and more.
Casita Full-Suite Amenities
- One-bedroom king or two-bedroom with a king and full
- Furnished, spacious private courtyard
- Gas fireplace with armchair seating area
- Premium mattresses with luxuriously soft linens
- Non-allergenic pillows
- Blackout window treatments
- Windowside built-in desk nook
- Adjustable thermostat, with air conditioning
- Spacious double-sink vanity area with separate restroom equipped with a shower/bathtub combo
- Generous closet and cupboard space
- Ojo signature, locally-roasted coffee
- Locally-blended, handcrafted tea-o-graphy tea
- Ultra-soft, signature Ojo spa bathrobes
- Signature Ojo bath products, made in New Mexico with pure essential oils and wild botanicals
- Locally made art and furnishings
- Pendleton Woolen Mills blanket
- Free in-room Wifi
- Electric kettle
- Microwave available by request
- Iron & ironing board
- Free domestic phone calls
- Small safe to stow your valuables
- Casitas with accessibility features available
- Unfettered access to spring-fed thermal soaking pools
- Blue Heron restaurant, serving seasonally inspired cuisine featuring locally-sourced ingredients
- 77 sprawling acres with hiking trails
- Fitness center
- Free Morning Yoga
- Non-smoking property
- Free parking
- Complimentary resort Wifi
- 24/7 front desk
Unlike many resorts, we do not charge a resort fee.
In fact, we’re happy to share the following amenities free of charge.
Free Wi-Fi Internet
Hiking & Biking Trails
Free Morning Yoga
Local Coffee & Tea
Ojo Santa Fe
Travelers and seekers have long been drawn to find respite in Ojo’s natural springs. We invite you to relax and experience a time-honored, healing tradition in our pure, gently warmed springwater.
Counted among the world’s best spas, Ojo offers treatments blending ancient wisdom with contemporary expertise—accented with wild botanicals and organic products made in Taos.
Blue Heron Restaurant
Our award-winning restaurant serves seasonally inspired fare featuring Ojo Farm ingredients. Dine waterside, indoors or out, and enjoy light bites and satiating mains alongside our impressive drink list.