Garden View Rooms
Nestled a short stroll from our legendary healing waters, our light-filled, well-curated rooms offer laid-back comfort for the wild at heart.
Garden View Rooms
Escape to your Garden View Room to enjoy the warming sun or star-studded night sky from your private patio or balcony. These rooms feature 360 square feet of light-filled space and indoor and outdoor seating areas with sweeping views of our verdant haven. Your room is outfitted with Ojo signature spa robes, art and furnishings handmade from locally sourced materials, artisan-crafted pottery inspired by our healing waters, premium bedding, Pendleton Woolen Mills blankets, and blackout window treatments for a great night’s sleep. Rooms come equipped with a mini-fridge, electric kettle, locally-roasted Iconik coffee and tea from tea-o-graphy, hand-blended in Taos. During your stay at our Santa Fe spa hotel, enjoy unfettered access to our spring-fed, thermal soaking pools, heated saltwater pool (open seasonally), high-desert trails and daily complimentary activities.
Garden View Room Amenities
- One queen bed or two full beds
- Furnished, private balcony or patio
- Armchair seating area
- Premium mattresses with luxuriously soft linens
- Non-allergenic pillows
- Blackout window treatments
- Closet and large bureau
- Adjustable thermostat, with air conditioning
- Spacious bathroom with a shower/bathtub combo or walk-in shower
- Generous closet and cupboard space
- Ceramic mugs handcrafted by Taos artisan Logan Wannamaker
- Organic coffee, directly traded from Oaxaca and locally-roasted exclusively for Ojo
- Locally-blended, handcrafted tea-o-graphy tea
- Ultra-soft, signature Ojo spa bathrobes
- Organic Ojo bath products, made in New Mexico with pure essential oils and wild botanicals
- Locally made art and furnishings
- Pendleton Woolen Mills blanket
- Free in-room Wifi
- Electric kettle
- Microwave available by request
- Iron & ironing board
- Free domestic phone calls
- Small safe to stow your valuables
- Garden View Rooms with accessibility features available
- Daily soaking in our thermal, spring-fed pools
- Heated, outdoor junior Olympic saltwater swimming pool (open seasonally)
- Blue Heron restaurant, serving seasonally inspired cuisine featuring locally-sourced ingredients
- 77 sprawling acres with hiking trails
- Fitness center
- Complimentary daily activities
- Complimentary Santa Fe Airport shuttle, by reservation
- Non-smoking property
- Free parking
- Complimentary resort Wifi
- 24/7 front desk
Unlike many resorts, we do not charge an extra resort fee.
In fact, we’re happy to share the following amenities free of charge.
Free Wi-Fi Internet
Hiking & Biking Trails
300 Days of Sunshine
Local Coffee & Tea
Discover the unexpected at Ojo, where you can spend an afternoon throwing hatchets or have a de-stress session snuggling a pile of puppies. From morning yoga to guided hikes, Ojo’s daily complimentary activities are here to enjoy at your own pace.
Ojo Santa Fe
Immerse yourself in triple-filtered, gently warmed spring water straight from our natural aquifer. Rich with therapeutic benefits, soaking is a an millenia-old tradition that is more vital today than ever before.
Relax and reset at our waterside spa, where ancient healing practices blend with modern therapies, punctuated with local botanicals. Discover the massage, energy healing, and signature treatments that have earned Ojo global acclaim.
Blue Heron Restaurant
Savor locally inspired and flavorful cuisine featuring fresh Ojo Farm produce—paired with a selection from our extensive beverage menu. Whether seated outdoors or in, you’ll be treated to lush, scenic views.