Ojo Santa Fe
Soaking Rates & Info
We offer an abundance of spring-fed soaking experiences, including all-day soaking passes, private pools, tubs for one, and Santa Fe’s largest saltwater swimming pool.
Pardon Our Dust
Please excuse our construction noise while we make improvements near the pool areas. Construction will take place from 8am – 4pm, Monday – Friday. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
Our overnight guests enjoy complimentary access to our communal Thermals Pools, from 7:30am–10pm daily.
NO RESERVATIONS REQUIRED.
FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE*
$45 Monday–Thursday // $65 Friday–Sunday and on holidays.
Locker & towel provided. Robe rental: $18.
Day Pass includes access to our changing rooms, showers, saltwater swimming pool, all thermal pools, and steam room.
We recommend bringing a pair of sandals, sunscreen, and water bottle to help stay hydrated.
* All day passes sold are first come, first served. During busy times we may implement a waitlist to help prevent overcrowding. We do our best to accommodate all day visitors while working to preserve a tranquil environment for our guests. Please review the visitation / holiday calendar below for more information about high visitation days and holidays.
50 minutes for two guests: $75
Additional guest: $25
Our private soaking tubs are perfect for one and quite cozy for two.
25 minutes: $30
50 minutes: $55
Swimwear is optional during private soaking sessions.
Enjoy complimentary daily access to Ojo Santa Fe’s seasonal saltwater pool from 7:30am–10pm.
10am–10pm daily$45 Monday–Thursday // $65 Friday–Sunday and on holidays
Locker and towel provided. Robe rental: $18. Day Pass includes access to our changing rooms, showers, saltwater swimming pool, all thermal pools, and steam room
Discover truly deep relaxation in our sensory-deprivation float tank. For your private solo soaking session, we fill the tank with perfectly pure, warm spring water and supplement it with natural sea salt, so you can effortlessly float without a care in the world. Available by reservation.
50 minutes: $79
Romantic Getaways in New Mexico - Dos Ojos Soaking Package
Private Soaking + All-Day Access for Two
Enjoy a double dose of soothing self-care with this day spa in New Mexico. Includes access to our communal soaking pools, a 50-min private soaking session, and robe rentals for two; at one all-inclusive price.
- 50-minute private soaking session for two
- Two Day Passes to access our communal soaking pools and steam room from 10am – 10pm on day of reservation
- Ojo Signature Robe rentals for two
GOOD TO KNOW
Before Your Day Soaking Session
Tranquilo. It’s the feeling you get as soon as you get here. Upon your arrival, please check in at the main Lobby or, if you’re familiar with our property, head straight to the Spa to check in at the Spa Front Desk. We recommend arriving 15 minutes prior to the start of your private soaking appointment so that you have plenty of time to check in and get settled. If you are joining us for day soaking, simply arrive at your leisure!
Day soaking passes include a towel and locker. You are welcome to bring your own robe and sandals. If you would like to rent a robe, the cost is $18. Please note, during busy times a waitlist may be implemented. Please review our soaking policies for more information.
Our Naturally Pure Water
Our communal thermal soaking pools and private pools/tubs, which are open year-round, are typically between 98 and 104 degrees fahrenheit.
Our heated, outdoor seasonal Saltwater pool—typically open from May through September—usually hovers around 85 degrees.
All pools are constantly refilling with naturally filtered water straight from the source—our aquifer, located right here in our lush haven. Our water purification system includes three steps: 12-micron filter, UV filter and ozone filter.
What to Bring
We recommend bringing sandals and a water bottle. If you’re staying overnight with us, your room is stocked with two robes. We provide a locker and towel, and you may exchange for a fresh, dry towel during your soak. If you would like to rent a robe, the cost is $18.
Your Health & Wellbeing
Our spa sits at 7,000 feet and as such, we recommend guests stay extra hydrated and get plenty rest during their visit to avoid altitude-related issues.
Our waters are typically maintained between 95 to 104 degrees fahrenheit. Please confer with your health care provider prior to soaking should you have any health concerns such as high blood pressure, pregnancy, etc.
Ojo Santa Fe is NM Safe Certified by the State of New Mexico.
- Day-soaking space is limited and first come, first serve. No reservations required. In the event our resort reaches capacity for day soaking, guests will be given the option to be added to a waitlist and contacted if space becomes available.
- When in soaking areas, we ask that guests use whisper voices to maximize the opportunity for relaxation.
- Swimwear is optional during private soaking sessions, but is required in communal soaking areas.
- Ojo Santa Fe is a 13 and older, non-smoking resort. Guests age 13-17 must be accompanied by an adult (age 18+).
- Outside food and alcohol is not allowed on the premises.
- In the event of inclement weather, such as lightning, we may vacate and close the pools until it is safe for soakers to return.
- Gratuity is optional and accepted with gratitude by our hard-working spa attendants.
- To cancel or change a private soaking appointment, please call 877-977-8212 at least 24 hours beforehand to receive a refund to the original form of payment.
Tax and gratuity are not included. Rates are subject to change without notice.