Casa de Ojo
Make yourself at home in an eclectic house with exclusive outdoor space right in the heart of our mineral springs resort.
Casa de Ojo Private House
Gather your friends and family for a getaway you won’t soon forget. In this cozy and charming home: cook up family-style meals in the retro kitchen; reconnect beside the wood-burning fireplace; and sleep in utter comfort just a short stroll from our hot springs, spa, restaurant, and nearby public trails. This historic three-bedroom, two-bathroom freestanding house, built in the 1930s, offers ample privacy for friends and family to escape for a welcome reset from routine. With six queen beds, this home can host up to 12 guests. Casa de Ojo guests enjoy the same benefits as all resort guests, including springs access and complimentary yoga classes.
Ojo Caliente Vacation Home
Your Private Home
- 1,200-square feet of private living space
- Sleeps up to 12, with each of the three bedrooms furnished with two queen beds.
- Front porch with rocking chairs and private back patio
- Spacious living room with wood-burning fireplace (piñon wood provided)
- Full kitchen with cookware and service for 12
- Dining table and chairs
- Wood slat blinds
- Ultra-soft, signature Ojo spa bathrobes for each guest
- Locally blended, handcrafted tea-o-graphy tea
- Organic coffee, directly traded from Oaxaca and roasted in Santa Fe exclusively for Ojo
- Organic Ojo bath products, made in New Mexico and featuring pure essential oils and wild botanicals
- Pendleton Woolen Mills accent blankets on each bed
- Original artwork from local New Mexico artists
- Free in-home Wifi
- Electric Stagg kettle by Fellow
- Air conditioning
- Iron & ironing board
- Small safe to stow your valuables
- Flatscreen TV with DirecTV
- Included with your stay is access to the Mud Pool, Arsenic Pool, Large Pool and Kiva pool (note that during this limited-capacity, partial reopening, no other communal pools are open)
- Complimentary yoga (space is limited and advance reservation required)
- Acclaimed Artesian restaurant serving farm-fresh fare made with local ingredients
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea in the Artesian
- Access to public hiking, biking, and birding trails
- Non-smoking property
- Free parking
- Free resort Wifi
Unlike many resorts, we do not charge an extra resort fee.
In fact, we’re happy to share the following amenities free of charge.
Free Wi-Fi Internet
Hiking & Biking Trails
300 Days of Sunshine
Local Coffee & Tea
Do I need to make a reservation for day soaking?
Ojo Caliente is once again welcoming day guests for soaking and spa services. We are operating at limited capacity and strongly recommend making a reservation in advance for day soaking and spa. To book, call 877-977-8212.
To get the latest Ojo news, subscribe to our e-newsletter.
Will there be construction during my stay?
We are working hard to complete renovations around the resort, and as such, there will be construction noise on weekdays from approximately 8am–4pm.
Which soaking pools are available for overnight guests?
During our limited reopening, most pools are open daily.
Our legendary healing waters are naturally rich in lithia, arsenic, iron and soda.
Guests staying in Posi and Cliffsides suites each have their own private outdoor pool/tub.
No other pools, saunas and steam rooms are available at this time.
Can I get a massage/spa treatment?
The spa is open for day and overnight guests to book services. We have a limited number of daily appointments and recommend our guests with upcoming lodging reservations reserve their desired spa services as soon as possible. To schedule your spa treatment, please review our spa menu and call our reservationists at 877-977-8212.
Is yoga available?
We are pleased to offer complimentary daily yoga for our overnight guests and $25 classes for day guests. Space is limited. Advanced reservation required. Please call 977-877-8212. Each class is 80 minutes. All levels welcome.
Is the Artesian restaurant open?
The Arstesian is open daily for our guests and the public from 7am–9:30pm, with indoor and outdoor dining as well as takeaway orders.
Will I be able to buy Ojo gifts and sundries?
Our gift shop is stocked with snacks and drinks, mementos, skincare products, apparel, jewelry and more. You can also shop our online store.
Information subject to change. Please call 877-977-8212 with inquiries.