Awaken to the rising sun igniting the surrounding cliffs as you slip into your outdoor private tub, filled with hot, mineral water. Your Cliffside Suite combines wild desert scenery, generous space, and iconic New Mexico style.
Our enchanting Cliffside Suites each feature a private patio seating area and mineral spring-fed fill-and-drain tub beside the dramatic cliffs. Inside, your Cliffside Suite features reclaimed-timber Vigas, locally crafted goods, and a traditional Kiva fireplace. Curl up beneath the Pendleton Woolen Mills blanket and enjoy a cup of organic coffee. Our Cliffside guests also enjoy access to the exclusive Kiva soaking pool and a daily yoga practice.
Cliffside Suite Amenities
- One king or two queens
- 360 square feet of space
- Furnished, spacious private patio with lounge chairs
- Private drain-and-fill soaking tub, perfectly sized for two guests
- In-room Kiva fireplace stocked with piñon firewood and firestarters
- Tea and coffee prep station stocked with dishes, mini-refrigerator and microwave
- Lounge seating area
- Dining table with chairs
- Ultra-soft, signature Ojo spa bathrobes
- Organic Ojo bath products, made in New Mexico and featuring pure essential oils and wild botanicals
- Locally-blended, handcrafted tea-o-graphy tea
- Organic coffee, directly traded from Oaxaca and locally-roasted exclusively for Ojo
- Pendleton Woolen Mills blankets
- Free ensuite Wifi
- Premium mattresses
- Luxuriously soft linens
- Non-allergenic pillows
- Electric Stagg kettle by Fellow
- Air conditioning
- Iron & ironing board
- Small safe to stow your valuables
- Flatscreen TV with DirecTV
- Accessible Cliffside Suite options available
- Included with your stay is access to the Mud Pool, Arsenic Pool, Large Pool and Kiva pool (note that during this limited-capacity, partal reopening, no other communal pools are open at this time)
- Complimentary morning yoga (capacity is limited and advance reservation is required)
- Acclaimed Artesian restaurant, serving farm-fresh and locally-sourced ingredients
- Complimentary morning tea and coffee at the Artesian
- Access to public hiking, birding, and biking trails
- Non-smoking property
- Free parking
- Complimentary resort Wifi
Unlike many resorts, we do not charge an extra resort fee.
In fact, we’re happy to share the following amenities free of charge.
Free Wi-Fi Internet
Hiking & Biking Trails
300 Days of Sunshine
Local Coffee & Tea
Do I need to make a reservation for day soaking?
Ojo Caliente is once again welcoming day guests for soaking and spa services. We are operating at limited capacity and strongly recommend making a reservation in advance for day soaking and spa. To book, call 877-977-8212.
To get the latest Ojo news, subscribe to our e-newsletter.
Will there be construction during my stay?
We are working hard to complete renovations around the resort, and as such, there will be construction noise on weekdays from approximately 8am–4pm.
Which soaking pools are available for overnight guests?
During our limited reopening, most pools are open daily.
Our legendary healing waters are naturally rich in lithia, arsenic, iron and soda.
Guests staying in Posi and Cliffsides suites each have their own private outdoor pool/tub.
No other pools, saunas and steam rooms are available at this time.
Can I get a massage/spa treatment?
The spa is open for day and overnight guests to book services. We have a limited number of daily appointments and recommend our guests with upcoming lodging reservations reserve their desired spa services as soon as possible. To schedule your spa treatment, please review our spa menu and call our reservationists at 877-977-8212.
Is yoga available?
We are pleased to offer complimentary daily yoga for our overnight guests and $25 classes for day guests. Space is limited. Advanced reservation required. Please call 977-877-8212. Each class is 80 minutes. All levels welcome.
Is the Artesian restaurant open?
The Arstesian is open daily for our guests and the public from 7am–9:30pm, with indoor and outdoor dining as well as takeaway orders.
Will I be able to buy Ojo gifts and sundries?
Our gift shop is stocked with snacks and drinks, mementos, skincare products, apparel, jewelry and more. You can also shop our online store.
Information subject to change. Please call 877-977-8212 with inquiries.