After a day of high-desert mineral spring soaking, ease into the evening beside the crackling Kiva fireplace. Our Pueblo suites offer an elevated respite looking out onto a delightful courtyard, just steps from the Kiva pool.
Ojo Pueblo Suites
Kick back into a secluded courtyard hammock amid a lush landscape that courts colorful birds and butterflies. In a Pueblo Suite, your back patio is strides from the arsenic- and iron-rich Kiva Pool.
Our well-appointed yet approachable Pueblo Suites check all the boxes: Kiva fireplace—well-stocked with fragrant piñon firewood—and a tea and coffee prep station with hand-blended tea.o.graphy teas and Ikonic coffee roasted exclusively for Ojo.
Pueblo Suite Amenities
- One king or two queen beds
- 400 square feet of well-appointed space
- Open back porch with adirondack seating
- In-room Kiva fireplace stocked with piñon firewood and firestarters
- Wood slat blinds
- Mini-fridge, microwave and dining table with chairs
- Tea and coffee brewing station
- Armchair lounge area
- Locally-blended, handcrafted tea-o-graphy tea
- Organic coffee, directly traded from Oaxaca and locally-roasted exclusively for Ojo
- Ultra-soft signature Ojo spa bathrobes
- Organic Ojo bath products, made in New Mexico with wild botanicals and pure essential oils
- Pendleton Woolen Mills blankets
- Locally-made artwork
- Free ensuite Wifi
- Premium mattresses
- Luxuriously soft linens
- Non-allergenic pillows
- Stagg electric kettle, made by Fellow
- Air conditioning
- Iron and ironing board
- Small safe to stow your valuables
- Flatscreen TV with DirecTV
- Accessible Pueblo suite options
- Included with your stay is access to the Mud Pool, Arsenic Pool, Large Pool and Kiva pool (note that during this limited-capacity, partal reopening, no other communal pools are open at this time)
- Acclaimed Artesian restaurant, with seasonally inspired cuisine featuring farm-sourced ingredients
- Complimentary morning yoga (capacity is limited and advance reservation required)
- Complimentary morning tea and coffee at the Artesian
- Access to public hiking, birding, and biking trails
- Non-smoking property
- Complimentary parking
- Free Wifi around resort
Unlike many resorts, we do not charge an extra resort fee.
In fact, we’re happy to share the following amenities free of charge.
Free Wi-Fi Internet
Hiking & Biking Trails
300 Days of Sunshine
Local Coffee & Tea
When will Ojo Caliente open to day guests?
Ojo Caliente is open to a limited number of overnight guests only, beginning August 2.
We aim to invite day guests back and open all lodging accommodations at a to-be-announced date this Fall.
To be the first to know when Ojo Caliente begins welcoming back day guests and other phased reopening updates, please subscribe to our e-newsletter.
Will there be construction noise during my stay?
We are working hard to complete renovations around the resort, and as such, there will be construction noise on weekdays from approximately 8am–4pm.
Which soaking pools are available for overnight guests?
During our limited reopening, pools open for overnight guests to soak in include the Mud Pool, Arsenic Pool, Large Pool, Kiva pool, Lithia Pool, and the Upper and Lower Cliffside pools.
Our legendary healing waters are naturally rich in lithia, arsenic, iron and soda.
Guests staying in Posi and Cliffsides suites each have their own private outdoor pool/tub.
No other pools, saunas and steam rooms are available at this time.
Can I get a massage/spa treatment?
At this time, the spa is open to overnight guests only. We have a limited number of daily appointments and recommend our guests with upcoming lodging reservations reserve their desired spa services as soon as possible. To schedule your spa treatment, please call our reservationists at 877-977-8212.
Is yoga available?
We are pleased to offer complimentary daily yoga for our overnight guests daily. Select classes are open for a drop-in fee (no lodging reservation required). Space is limited. Whether you’re staying with us or a community member wishing to join a yoga class, please reserve your spot in advance at the Front Desk in the Main Lobby or by calling 877-977-8212.
Arise with ease, calmness and clarity. This morning yoga class is designed to awaken the body, mind and senses to begin your day. We will move through gentle, easy stretches to help prepare your body for spa therapies, soaking, hiking and relaxing.
All levels are welcome
Hatha, or sun and moon yoga, is a series of postures combined with breathwork. Designed to improve flexibility, balance, strength and focus, Hatha increases strength and stamina, relieves stress and anxiety and can help lower blood pressure. Modifications and personal attention will be given to make your yoga experience positive and fun!
All levels are welcome
Is the Artesian restaurant open?
Starting August 2, the Arstesian is daily, 7am–9:30pm, with indoor and outdoor dining as well as takeaway orders.
Will I be able to buy gifts and sundries?
Our gift shop, El Mercado, opens August 1, and is stocked with snacks and drinks, mementos, skincare products, apparel, jewelry and more. Or, shop our online store anytime.
Information subject to change. Please call 877-977-8212 with inquiries.