After a day of high-desert mineral spring soaking, ease into the evening beside the crackling Kiva fireplace. Our Pueblo suites offer an elevated respite looking out onto a delightful courtyard, just steps from the Kiva pool.
Ojo Pueblo Suites
Kick back into a secluded courtyard hammock amid a lush landscape that courts colorful birds and butterflies. In a Pueblo Suite, your back patio is strides from the arsenic- and iron-rich Kiva Pool. Our well-appointed yet approachable Pueblo Suites check all the boxes: Kiva fireplace—well-stocked with fragrant piñon firewood—and a tea and coffee prep station with hand-blended tea.o.graphy teas and Ikonic coffee roasted exclusively for Ojo.
Pueblo Suite Amenities
- One king or two queen beds
- 400 square feet of well-appointed space
- Open back porch with adirondack seating
- In-room Kiva fireplace stocked with piñon firewood and firestarters
- Wood slat blinds
- Mini-fridge, microwave and dining table with chairs
- Tea and coffee brewing station
- Armchair lounge area
- Locally-blended, handcrafted tea-o-graphy tea
- Organic coffee, directly traded from Oaxaca and locally-roasted exclusively for Ojo
- Ultra-soft signature Ojo spa bathrobes
- Organic Ojo bath products, made in New Mexico with wild botanicals and pure essential oils
- Pendleton Woolen Mills blankets
- Locally-made artwork
- Free ensuite Wifi
- Premium mattresses
- Luxuriously soft linens
- Non-allergenic pillows
- Stagg electric kettle, made by Fellow
- Air conditioning
- Iron and ironing board
- Small safe to stow your valuables
- Flatscreen TV with DirecTV
- Accessible Pueblo suite options
- Included with your stay is access to all public mineral soaking pools
- Acclaimed Artesian restaurant, with seasonally inspired cuisine featuring farm-sourced ingredients
- Complimentary morning yoga (capacity is limited and advance reservation required)
- Complimentary morning tea and coffee at the Artesian
- Access to public hiking, birding, and biking trails
- Non-smoking property
- Complimentary parking
- Free Wifi around resort
Unlike many resorts, we do not charge an extra resort fee.
In fact, we’re happy to share the following amenities free of charge.
Free Wi-Fi Internet
Hiking & Biking Trails
300 Days of Sunshine
Local Coffee & Tea
Will there be construction during my stay?
We are working hard to complete renovations around the resort, and as such, there will be construction noise on weekdays from approximately 8am–4pm.
Which soaking pools are available for overnight guests?
Lodging rates include access to all mineral pools 7:30 am - 10 pm the days of arrival and departure, and every day during your visit.
Our legendary healing waters are naturally rich in lithia, arsenic, iron and soda.
Guests staying in Posi and Cliffsides suites each have their own private outdoor pool/tub.
Guests staying in a Suite or a Home have access to the Kiva Pool with extended hours from 6am-midnight.
Private pools are available to book.
Enjoy the Himalayan Salt Dry Sauna and Eucalyptus Steam Room in our newly reimagined Historic Bathhouse.
Can I get a massage/spa treatment?
The spa is open for all guests to book services. We have a limited number of daily appointments and recommend our guests with upcoming lodging reservations reserve their desired spa services at time of booking. To schedule your spa treatment, please review our spa menu and call our reservationists at 877-977-8212.
Is yoga available?
Treat yourself to a yoga class at 9 or 11 am daily. Lodging guests can enjoy the 9 am class as a compimentery amenity; the 11 am class is $20. Day guests may join either class for $20. All classes are 80 minutes. Space is limited and advance reservations are required. To reserve your spot, visit the Front Desk while on property.
Is the Artesian restaurant open?
The Arstesian is open daily for our guests and the public from 7:30am–9:30pm, with indoor and seaonal outdoor dining as well as takeaway orders. We also serve complimentary coffee from 7am-9am daily.
Will I be able to buy Ojo gifts and sundries?
Our gift shop is stocked with snacks and drinks, mementos, skincare products, apparel, jewelry and more. You can also shop our online store.
Are there age restrictions at Ojo Caliente?
Ojo Caliente does not have age restrictions for lodging or dining. However, children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an Adult 18 or older while on property.
- Ages 13 through 17 may enjoy soaking, if accompanied by an Adult 18 and older.
- The Ojo Spa and spa services, are available for guests 18 and older.
- Dining at the Artesian Restaurant is open to all ages
Are pets allowed at Ojo Caliente?
Pets are not allowed to be left in or around automobiles while guests are on property. Pets are not allowed in lodging units unless they are a service animal with proper documentation. We reserve the right to call animal control should we find an unattended animal.
Information subject to change. Please call 877-977-8212 with inquiries.