Glamp the Ojo way—in style and comfort. Our inspired vintage Spartan trailers are thoughtfully restored and uniquely outfitted, so you can have your own unique nook just a short stroll from our historic mineral springs.
Ojo Caliente Vintage Trailers
Thrive in an Ojo vintage Spartan trailer, outfitted with retro furniture and appliances, buttery soft bedding, and watercolor desertscape art—to help you disconnect and ground yourself. Ojo’s Vintage Spartan Trailers are just steps away from public hiking and biking trails that lead to stunning sunrise views. The surrounding area is lovingly landscaped with native desert plants that attract a variety of birds and butterflies, so keep an eye out for colorful visitors as you lounge in an Ojo hammock on your private, shaded patio. After sunset, settle in to enjoy a brilliant night sky. Each trailer has a small ensuite bathroom, potable running water, and a kitchenette stocked with dishes and silverware so you can settle right into your Ojo Caliente home. Our vintage trailers are available for stays of two nights or longer.
Vintage Trailers in Ojo Caliente
Your Ojo Vintage Trailer
- About 160 square feet of space
- Private covered patio with hammock
- Dine-in, refurbished kitchenette with dishes, mini-refrigerator and microwave
- Ensuite bathroom with shower, sink and toilet
- Ojo’s ultrasoft signature bathrobes
- Locally blended tea-o-graphy tea and organic coffee, roasted exclusively for Ojo
- Organic Ojo bath products, made in New Mexico and featuring pure essential oils and wild botanicals
- Free Wifi in trailer
- Fellow Stagg electric kettle
- Air conditioning
- Iron & ironing board
- Flatscreen TV and DirecTV
- Small ensuite bathroom
- Included with your stay is access to several soaking pools (note that during this limited-capacity, partial reopening, not all communal pools are open)
- Complimentary daily yoga (capacity is limited and advance reservation required)
- Acclaimed Artesian restaurant serving farm-fresh fare made with locally-sourced ingredients
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea in the Artesian Restaurant
- Access to public biking and hiking trails
- Non-smoking property
- Free parking
- Free resort Wifi
Unlike many resorts, we do not charge an extra resort fee.
In fact, we’re happy to share the following amenities free of charge.
Free Wi-Fi Internet
Hiking & Biking Trails
300 Days of Sunshine
Local Coffee & Tea
Will there be construction during my stay?
We are working hard to complete renovations around the resort, and as such, there will be construction noise on weekdays from approximately 8am–4pm.
Which soaking pools are available for overnight guests?
Lodging rates include access to all mineral pools 7:30 am - 10 pm the days of arrival and departure, and every day during your visit.
During our limited reopening, most pools are open daily.
Our legendary healing waters are naturally rich in lithia, arsenic, iron and soda.
Guests staying in Posi and Cliffsides suites each have their own private outdoor pool/tub.
Guests staying in a Suite or a Home have access to the Kiva Pool with extended hours from 6am-midnight.
Private pools are available to book.
No saunas and steam rooms are available at this time.
Can I get a massage/spa treatment?
The spa is open for all guests to book services. We have a limited number of daily appointments and recommend our guests with upcoming lodging reservations reserve their desired spa servicesat time of booking. To schedule your spa treatment, please review our spa menu and call our reservationists at 877-977-8212.
Is yoga available?
We are pleased to offer complimentary daily yoga for our overnight guests and $20 classes for day guests. Space is limited. Advanced reservation required. Please call 977-877-8212. Each class is 80 minutes. All levels welcome.
Is the Artesian restaurant open?
The Arstesian is open daily for our guests and the public from 7am–9:30pm, with indoor and outdoor dining (weather permitting) as well as takeaway orders. We also serve complimentary coffee from 7am-9am daily.
Will I be able to buy Ojo gifts and sundries?
Our gift shop is stocked with snacks and drinks, mementos, skincare products, apparel, jewelry and more. You can also shop our online store.
Are there age restrictions at Ojo Caliente?
Ojo Caliente does not have age restrictions for lodging or dining.
- Ages 13 through 17 may enjoy lodging and soaking, if accompanied by an Adult 18 and older.
- The Ojo Spa and spa services, are available for guests 18 and older.
- Dining at the Artesian Restaurant is open to all ages
Information subject to change. Please call 877-977-8212 with inquiries.