Slip into your private, cliffside hot springs pool. Lounge in your swaying hammock. Or settle beside the fragrant piñon fire. Your Posi suite is the perfect setting for doing as you wish, when you wish.
Posi Suites & Posi Primo Suites
Secluded in the far corner of our Northern New Mexico resort, Posi and Posi Primo suites are our most elevated accommodations. Featuring a private patio with your own soaking pool and dramatic cliffside views, these suites are modern and peaceful yet spirited. Each Pueblo-style Posi offers abundant space with a traditional Kiva fireplace, reclaimed barn wood features, and, at every turn, hand-crafted goods made by local artisans. Your Posi Suite is complete with a kitchenette stocked with high-desert inspired tea from Taos and Santa Fe-roasted organic coffee, a generous bathroom with a walk-in, light-filled shower and a windowside dining table. Our largest suite, the Posi Primo, is 700 square feet and sleeps additional guests by way of a pull-out couch.
Posi + Posi Promo Amenities
Your Ojo Suite
- 700 square feet of space with two queen beds or one king bed
- Posi Primo suites offer a pull-out couch with full-size mattress
- Furnished, spacious patio with private mineral soaking pool with retractable shade awning and signature Ojo hammock
- Premium bedding with ultrasoft linens and non-allergenic pillows
- Ensuite Kiva fireplace with piñon firewood and firestarters
- Walk-in shower with two showerheads, including a rain showerhead
- Kitchenette stocked with dishes, mini-refrigerator and microwave
- Fabric blinds
- Ultra-soft, signature Ojo spa bathrobes
- Locally-blended, handcrafted tea-o-graphy tea
- Organic coffee, directly traded from Oaxaca and locally-roasted exclusively for Ojo
- Ceramic mugs and lamps handcrafted by Taos artisan Logan Wannamaker
- Organic Ojo bath products, made in New Mexico and featuring pure essential oils and wild botanicals
- Pendleton Woolen Mills accent blankets
- Artwork made from locally foraged materials
- Free in-room Wifi
- Electric Stagg kettle, by Fellow
- Air conditioning
- Iron & ironing board
- Small safe to stow your valuables
- Flatscreen TV with DirecTV
- Accessible Posi options available
- Included with your stay is access to the Mud Pool, Arsenic Pool, Large Pool and Kiva pool (note that during this limited-capacity, partial reopening, no other communal pools are open)
- Complimentary daily yoga (capacity is limited and advance reservation required)
- Acclaimed Artesian restaurant serving farm-fresh fare made with locally-sourced ingredients
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea in the Artesian
- Access to public hiking, biking and birding trails
- Non-smoking property
- Free parking
- Free resort Wifi
Unlike many resorts, we do not charge an extra resort fee.
In fact, we’re happy to share the following amenities free of charge.
Free Wi-Fi Internet
Hiking & Biking Trails
300 Days of Sunshine
Local Coffee & Tea
When will Ojo Caliente open to day guests?
Ojo Caliente is open to a limited number of overnight guests only.
We aim to invite day guests back and open all lodging accommodations at a to-be-announced date this Fall.
To be the first to know when Ojo Caliente begins welcoming back day guests and other phased reopening updates, please subscribe to our e-newsletter.
Will there be construction noise during my stay?
We are working hard to complete renovations around the resort. There will be construction noise on weekdays from approximately 8am–4pm.
Which soaking pools are available for overnight guests?
During our limited reopening, pools open for overnight guests to soak in include the Mud Pool, Arsenic Pool, Large Pool and Kiva pool. No other pools, saunas and steam rooms are available at this time. Guests staying in Posi and Cliffsides suites each have their own private outdoor pool/tub.
Can I get a massage/spa treatment?
The spa opens Aug. 2, albeit to overnight guests only. We have a limited number of daily appointments and recommend our guests with upcoming lodging reservations reserve their desired spa services as soon as possible. To schedule your spa treatment, please call our reservationists at 877-977-8212.
Is yoga available?
We are pleased to offer complimentary daily yoga for our overnight guests. Also, select classes are open for a drop-in fee (no lodging reservation required). Space is limited. Whether you’re staying with us or a community member wishing to join a yoga class, please reserve your spot in advance at the Front Desk in the Main Lobby or by calling 877-977-8212.
Mindful Morning – 9am Daily
Arise with ease, calmness and clarity. This morning yoga class is designed to awaken the body, mind and senses to begin your day. We will move through gentle, easy stretches to help prepare your body for spa therapies, soaking, hiking and relaxing.
All levels are welcome
Hatha Practice – 11am Daily
Hatha, or sun and moon yoga, is a series of postures combined with breathwork. Designed to improve flexibility, balance, strength and focus, Hatha increases strength and stamina, relieves stress and anxiety and can help lower blood pressure. Modifications and personal attention will be given to make your yoga experience positive and fun!
All levels are welcome
Is the Artesian Restaurant open?
The Arstesian is open daily, 7am–9:30pm, with indoor and outdoor dining (weather dependent) as well as takeaway.
Will I be able to buy gifts and sundries?
Our gift shop, El Mercado is open and stocked with snacks and drinks, mementos, skincare products, apparel, jewelry and more.
Information subject to change. Please call 877-977-8212 with inquiries.