Slip into your private, cliffside hot springs pool. Lounge in your swaying hammock. Or settle beside the fragrant piñon fire. Your Posi suite is the perfect setting for doing as you wish, when you wish.
Posi Suites & Posi Primo Suites
Secluded in the far corner of our Northern New Mexico resort, Posi and Posi Primo suites are our most elevated accommodations. Featuring a private patio with your own soaking pool and dramatic cliffside views, these suites are modern and peaceful yet spirited. Each Pueblo-style Posi offers abundant space with a traditional Kiva fireplace, reclaimed barn wood features, and, at every turn, hand-crafted goods made by local artisans. Your Posi Suite is complete with a kitchenette stocked with high-desert inspired tea from Taos and Santa Fe-roasted organic coffee, a generous bathroom with a walk-in, light-filled shower and a windowside dining table. Our largest suite, the Posi Primo, is 700 square feet and sleeps additional guests by way of a pull-out couch.
Posi + Posi Promo Amenities
Your Ojo Suite
- 700 square feet of space with two queen beds or one king bed
- Posi Primo suites offer a pull-out couch with full-size mattress
- Furnished, spacious patio with private mineral soaking pool with retractable shade awning and signature Ojo hammock
- Premium bedding with ultrasoft linens and non-allergenic pillows
- Ensuite Kiva fireplace with piñon firewood and firestarters
- Walk-in shower with two showerheads, including a rain showerhead
- Kitchenette stocked with dishes, mini-refrigerator and microwave
- Fabric blinds
- Ultra-soft, signature Ojo spa bathrobes
- Locally-blended, handcrafted tea-o-graphy tea
- Organic coffee, directly traded from Oaxaca and locally-roasted exclusively for Ojo
- Ceramic mugs and lamps handcrafted by Taos artisan Logan Wannamaker
- Organic Ojo bath products, made in New Mexico and featuring pure essential oils and wild botanicals
- Pendleton Woolen Mills accent blankets
- Artwork made from locally foraged materials
- Free in-room Wifi
- Electric Stagg kettle, by Fellow
- Air conditioning
- Iron & ironing board
- Small safe to stow your valuables
- Flatscreen TV with DirecTV
- Accessible Posi options available
- Included with your stay is access to the Mud Pool, Arsenic Pool, Large Pool and Kiva pool (note that during this limited-capacity, partial reopening, no other communal pools are open)
- Complimentary daily yoga (capacity is limited and advance reservation required)
- Acclaimed Artesian restaurant serving farm-fresh fare made with locally-sourced ingredients
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea in the Artesian
- Access to public hiking, biking and birding trails
- Non-smoking property
- Free parking
- Free resort Wifi
Unlike many resorts, we do not charge an extra resort fee.
In fact, we’re happy to share the following amenities free of charge.
Free Wi-Fi Internet
Hiking & Biking Trails
300 Days of Sunshine
Local Coffee & Tea
Do I need to make a reservation for day soaking?
Ojo Caliente is once again welcoming day guests for soaking and spa services. We are operating at limited capacity. Reservations for spa services are required. To book, call 877-977-8212.
To get the latest Ojo news, subscribe to our e-newsletter.
Will there be construction during my stay?
We are working hard to complete renovations around the resort, and as such, there will be construction noise on weekdays from approximately 8am–4pm.
Which soaking pools are available for overnight guests?
During our limited reopening, most pools are open daily.
Our legendary healing waters are naturally rich in lithia, arsenic, iron and soda.
Guests staying in Posi and Cliffsides suites each have their own private outdoor pool/tub.
Private pools are available to book.
No saunas and steam rooms are available at this time.
Can I get a massage/spa treatment?
The spa is open for all guests to book services. We have a limited number of daily appointments and recommend our guests with upcoming lodging reservations reserve their desired spa servicesat time of booking. To schedule your spa treatment, please review our spa menu and call our reservationists at 877-977-8212.
Is yoga available?
We are pleased to offer complimentary daily yoga for our overnight guests and $20 classes for day guests. Space is limited. Advanced reservation required. Please call 977-877-8212. Each class is 80 minutes. All levels welcome.
Is the Artesian restaurant open?
The Arstesian is open daily for our guests and the public from 7am–9:30pm, with indoor and outdoor dining (weather permitting) as well as takeaway orders. We also serve complimentary coffee from 7am-9am daily.
Will I be able to buy Ojo gifts and sundries?
Our gift shop is stocked with snacks and drinks, mementos, skincare products, apparel, jewelry and more. You can also shop our online store.
Are there age restrictions at Ojo Caliente?
Ojo Caliente does not have age restrictions for lodging or dining.
- Ages 13 through 17 may enjoy lodging and soaking, if accompanied by an Adult 18 and older.
- The Ojo Spa and spa services, are available for guests 18 and older.
- Dining at the Artesian Restaurant is open to all ages
Information subject to change. Please call 877-977-8212 with inquiries.