Slip into your private, cliffside hot springs pool. Lounge in your swaying hammock. Or settle beside the fragrant piñon fire. Your Posi suite is the perfect setting for doing as you wish, when you wish.
Posi Suites & Posi Primo Suites
Secluded in the far corner of our Northern New Mexico resort, Ojo Caliente Posi and Posi Primo suites are our most elevated accommodations. Featuring a private patio with your own soaking pool and dramatic cliffside views, these suites are modern and peaceful yet spirited. Each Pueblo-style Posi offers abundant space with a traditional Kiva fireplace, reclaimed barn wood features, and, at every turn, hand-crafted goods made by local artisans. Your Posi Suite is complete with a kitchenette stocked with high-desert inspired tea from Taos and Santa Fe-roasted organic coffee, a generous bathroom with a walk-in, light-filled shower and a windowside dining table. Our largest suite, the Posi Primo, is 700 square feet and sleeps additional guests by way of a pull-out couch.
Posi + Posi Promo Amenities
Your Ojo Suite
- 700 square feet of space with two queen beds or one king bed
- Posi Primo suites offer a pull-out couch with full-size mattress
- Furnished, spacious patio with private mineral soaking pool with retractable shade awning and signature Ojo hammock
- Premium bedding with ultrasoft linens and non-allergenic pillows
- Ensuite Kiva fireplace with piñon firewood and firestarters
- Walk-in shower with two showerheads, including a rain showerhead
- Kitchenette stocked with dishes, mini-refrigerator and microwave
- Fabric blinds
- Ultra-soft, signature Ojo spa bathrobes
- Locally-blended, handcrafted tea-o-graphy tea
- Organic coffee, directly traded from Oaxaca and locally-roasted exclusively for Ojo
- Ceramic mugs and lamps handcrafted by Taos artisan Logan Wannamaker
- Organic Ojo bath products, made in New Mexico and featuring pure essential oils and wild botanicals
- Pendleton Woolen Mills accent blankets
- Artwork made from locally foraged materials
- Free in-room Wifi
- Electric Stagg kettle, by Fellow
- Air conditioning
- Iron & ironing board
- Small safe to stow your valuables
- Flatscreen TV with DirecTV
- Accessible Posi options available
- Included with your stay is access to all public mineral soaking pools
- Complimentary daily yoga (capacity is limited and advance reservation required)
- Acclaimed Artesian restaurant serving farm-fresh fare made with locally-sourced ingredients
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea in the Artesian
- Access to public hiking, biking and birding trails
- Non-smoking property
- Free parking
- Free resort Wifi
Unlike many resorts, we do not charge an extra resort fee.
In fact, we’re happy to share the following amenities free of charge.
Free Wi-Fi Internet
Hiking & Biking Trails
300 Days of Sunshine
Local Coffee & Tea
Will there be construction during my stay?
We are working hard to complete renovations around the resort, and as such, there will be construction noise on weekdays from approximately 8am–4pm.
Which soaking pools are available for overnight guests?
Lodging rates include access to all mineral pools 7:30 am - 10 pm the days of arrival and departure, and every day during your visit.
Our legendary healing waters are naturally rich in lithia, arsenic, iron and soda.
Guests staying in Posi and Cliffsides suites each have their own private outdoor pool/tub.
Guests staying in a Suite or a Home have access to the Kiva Pool with extended hours from 6am-midnight.
Private pools are available to book.
Enjoy the Himalayan Salt Dry Sauna and Eucalyptus Steam Room in our newly reimagined Historic Bathhouse.
Can I get a massage/spa treatment?
The spa is open for all guests to book services. We have a limited number of daily appointments and recommend our guests with upcoming lodging reservations reserve their desired spa services at time of booking. To schedule your spa treatment, please review our spa menu and call our reservationists at 877-977-8212.
Is yoga available?
Treat yourself to a yoga class at 9 or 11 am daily. Lodging guests can enjoy the 9 am class as a compimentery amenity; the 11 am class is $20. Day guests may join either class for $20. All classes are 80 minutes. Space is limited and advance reservations are required. To reserve your spot, visit the Front Desk while on property.
Is the Artesian restaurant open?
The Arstesian is open daily for our guests and the public from 7:30am–9:30pm, with indoor and seaonal outdoor dining as well as takeaway orders. We also serve complimentary coffee from 7am-9am daily.
Will I be able to buy Ojo gifts and sundries?
Our gift shop is stocked with snacks and drinks, mementos, skincare products, apparel, jewelry and more. You can also shop our online store.
Are there age restrictions at Ojo Caliente?
Ojo Caliente does not have age restrictions for lodging or dining. However, children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an Adult 18 or older while on property.
- Ages 13 through 17 may enjoy soaking, if accompanied by an Adult 18 and older.
- The Ojo Spa and spa services, are available for guests 18 and older.
- Dining at the Artesian Restaurant is open to all ages
Are pets allowed at Ojo Caliente?
Pets are not allowed to be left in or around automobiles while guests are on property. Pets are not allowed in lodging units unless they are a service animal with proper documentation. We reserve the right to call animal control should we find an unattended animal.
Information subject to change. Please call 877-977-8212 with inquiries.