Tranquilo. The mineral-rich Kiva Pool is just steps from your Plaza Suite, so you can soak in healing waters from sunrise until the stars stud the midnight sky.
Our Plaza Suites look out onto a sunny courtyard lovingly landscaped with pollinator-friendly native plants. Here, you’ll also find the Kiva Pool just steps away, open for soaking from 6am to midnight daily. Each of the Plaza Suites features about 315 square feet of space full of New Mexico’s Pueblo-style architectural touches such as Vigas, wooden built-in storage, Pendleton Woolen Mills blankets, and local artwork and rugs. A walk-in kitchenette with table seating offers a space to enjoy breakfast on a deliciously slow morning.
Plaza Suite Amenities
- Two Queens or one King bed-with exception of ADA rooms which have 1 Queen
- Approximately 315 square feet
- Premium mattresses and non-allergen pillows
- Luxuriously soft linens
- Furnished back porch that opens to courtyard with acequia and hammocks
- Wood slat blinds
- Kitchenette, furnished with dishes and a dining table with chairs
- Ensuite bathroom
- Locally-blended, handcrafted tea-o-graphy tea
- Oaxacan direct-trade, organic coffee, locally-roasted exclusively for Ojo
- Ultra-soft, signature Ojo spa bathrobes
- Organic Ojo bath products, made in New Mexico and featuring pure essential oils and wild botanicals
- Pendleton Woolen Mills accent blankets
- Locally-made artwork
- Free ensuite Wifi
- Electric Stagg kettle by Fellow
- Air conditioning
- Iron & ironing board
- Small safe for valuables
- Flatscreen TV with DirecTV
- Accessible Plaza suite options
- Unfettered access to soak in the Mud Pool, Arsenic Pool, Large Pool and Kiva pool (note that during this limited-capacity, partal reopening, our other communal pools are not yet open)
- Complimentary morning yoga (capacity is limited and advance reservations are required)
- Artesian restaurant serving farm-fresh and locally-sourced ingredients
- Complimentary morning tea and coffee at the Artesian
- Access to public hiking, birding and biking trails
- Non-smoking property
- Free parking
- Complimentary resort Wifi
Unlike many resorts, we do not charge an extra resort fee.
In fact, we’re happy to share the following amenities free of charge.
Free Wi-Fi Internet
Hiking & Biking Trails
300 Days of Sunshine
Local Coffee & Tea
Will there be construction during my stay?
We are working hard to complete renovations around the resort, and as such, there will be construction noise on weekdays from approximately 8am–4pm.
Which soaking pools are available for overnight guests?
Lodging rates include access to all mineral pools 7:30 am - 10 pm the days of arrival and departure, and every day during your visit.
During our limited reopening, most pools are open daily.
Our legendary healing waters are naturally rich in lithia, arsenic, iron and soda.
Guests staying in Posi and Cliffsides suites each have their own private outdoor pool/tub.
Guests staying in a Suite or a Home have access to the Kiva Pool with extended hours from 6am-midnight.
Private pools are available to book.
No saunas and steam rooms are available at this time.
Can I get a massage/spa treatment?
The spa is open for all guests to book services. We have a limited number of daily appointments and recommend our guests with upcoming lodging reservations reserve their desired spa servicesat time of booking. To schedule your spa treatment, please review our spa menu and call our reservationists at 877-977-8212.
Is yoga available?
We are pleased to offer complimentary daily yoga for our overnight guests and $20 classes for day guests. Space is limited. Advanced reservation required. Please call 977-877-8212. Each class is 80 minutes. All levels welcome.
Is the Artesian restaurant open?
The Arstesian is open daily for our guests and the public from 7am–9:30pm, with indoor and outdoor dining (weather permitting) as well as takeaway orders. We also serve complimentary coffee from 7am-9am daily.
Will I be able to buy Ojo gifts and sundries?
Our gift shop is stocked with snacks and drinks, mementos, skincare products, apparel, jewelry and more. You can also shop our online store.
Are there age restrictions at Ojo Caliente?
Ojo Caliente does not have age restrictions for lodging or dining.
- Ages 13 through 17 may enjoy lodging and soaking, if accompanied by an Adult 18 and older.
- The Ojo Spa and spa services, are available for guests 18 and older.
- Dining at the Artesian Restaurant is open to all ages
Information subject to change. Please call 877-977-8212 with inquiries.