Seek tranquility in a space of your own. The charming, retro North Cottages have ample outdoor patio space surrounded by cottonwood trees so you can watch th birds and butterflies that thrive here.
Ojo Caliente North Cottages
Our cottages at Ojo Caliente are a hidden gem. Sneak away for a romantic getaway, small gathering or a quiet solo retreat. Each cottage has either one or two queen beds and a front porch and back patio seating to enjoy New Mexico’s stunning sunsets. Your North Cottage features a 1950s-style kitchenette where you can brew your own tea or coffee and savor deliciously slow mornings. Each cottage is well-connected with DirecTV and 24/7 access to wifi, but it’s easy to feel off-the-grid here if you opt to abandon your electronics during your hot springs getaway.
North Cottages Amenities
Your Ojo Cottage
- 270 square feet of living space
- One or two queen beds
- Covered front porch with seating
- Furnished back patio with wooden rocking chairs (shared with a neighbor)
- Dine-in, refurbished vintage kitchenette stocked with dishes, mini-refrigerator, and microwave
- Ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower
- Blackout curtains for a good night of rest
- Ojo’s ultrasoft signature bathrobes
- Locally tea-o-graphy tea and organic Oaxaca coffee, roasted locally exclusively for Ojo
- Organic Ojo bath products, made in New Mexico and featuring pure essential oils and wild botanicals
- Pendleton Woolen Mills accent blankets
- Free ensuite Wifi
- Fellow Stagg electric kettle
- Air conditioning
- Iron and ironing board
- Small safe to stow valuables
- Flatscreen TV
- Included with your stay is access to several pools (note that during this limited-capacity, partial reopening, not allcommunal pools are open)
- Complimentary daily yoga (capacity is limited and advance reservation required)
- Acclaimed Artesian restaurant serving farm-fresh fare made with locally sourced ingredients
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea in the Artesian
- Access to public hiking, biking and birding trails
- Non-smoking property
- Free parking
- Free resort Wifi
Unlike many resorts, we do not charge an extra resort fee.
In fact, we’re happy to share the following amenities free of charge.
Free Wi-Fi Internet
Hiking & Biking Trails
300 Days of Sunshine
Local Coffee & Tea
Do I need to make a reservation for day soaking?
Ojo Caliente is once again welcoming day guests for soaking and spa services. We are operating at limited capacity and strongly recommend making a reservation in advance for day soaking and spa. To book, call 877-977-8212.
To get the latest Ojo news, subscribe to our e-newsletter.
Will there be construction during my stay?
We are working hard to complete renovations around the resort, and as such, there will be construction noise on weekdays from approximately 8am–4pm.
Which soaking pools are available for overnight guests?
During our limited reopening, most pools are open daily.
Our legendary healing waters are naturally rich in lithia, arsenic, iron and soda.
Guests staying in Posi and Cliffsides suites each have their own private outdoor pool/tub.
No other pools, saunas and steam rooms are available at this time.
Can I get a massage/spa treatment?
The spa is open for day and overnight guests to book services. We have a limited number of daily appointments and recommend our guests with upcoming lodging reservations reserve their desired spa services as soon as possible. To schedule your spa treatment, please review our spa menu and call our reservationists at 877-977-8212.
Is yoga available?
We are pleased to offer complimentary daily yoga for our overnight guests and $25 classes for day guests. Space is limited. Advanced reservation required. Please call 977-877-8212. Each class is 80 minutes. All levels welcome.
Is the Artesian restaurant open?
The Arstesian is open daily for our guests and the public from 7am–9:30pm, with indoor and outdoor dining as well as takeaway orders.
Will I be able to buy Ojo gifts and sundries?
Our gift shop is stocked with snacks and drinks, mementos, skincare products, apparel, jewelry and more. You can also shop our online store.
Information subject to change. Please call 877-977-8212 with inquiries.