These charming, retro vacation cottages have ample outdoor patio space surrounded by cottonwood trees so you can watch the birds and butterflies that thrive here.
Ojo Caliente North Cottages
Our cottages at Ojo Caliente are a hidden gem. Sneak away for a romantic getaway, small gathering or a quiet solo retreat. Each cottage has either one or two queen beds and a front porch and back patio seating to enjoy New Mexico’s stunning sunsets. Your North Cottage features a 1950s-style kitchenette where you can brew your own tea or coffee and savor deliciously slow mornings. Each cottage is well-connected with DirecTV and 24/7 access to wifi, but it’s easy to feel off-the-grid here if you opt to abandon your electronics during your hot springs getaway.
North Cottages Amenities
Your Ojo Cottage
- 270 square feet of living space
- One or two queen beds
- Covered front porch with seating
- Furnished back patio with wooden rocking chairs (shared with a neighbor)
- Dine-in, refurbished vintage kitchenette stocked with dishes, mini-refrigerator, and microwave
- Ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower
- Blackout curtains for a good night of rest
- Ojo’s ultrasoft signature bathrobes
- Locally tea-o-graphy tea and organic Oaxaca coffee, roasted locally exclusively for Ojo
- Organic Ojo bath products, made in New Mexico and featuring pure essential oils and wild botanicals
- Pendleton Woolen Mills accent blankets
- Free ensuite Wifi
- Fellow Stagg electric kettle
- Air conditioning
- Iron and ironing board
- Small safe to stow valuables
- Flatscreen TV
- Included with your stay is access to several pools (note that during this limited-capacity, partial reopening, not allcommunal pools are open)
- Complimentary daily yoga (capacity is limited and advance reservation required)
- Acclaimed Artesian restaurant serving farm-fresh fare made with locally sourced ingredients
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea in the Artesian
- Access to public hiking, biking and birding trails
- Non-smoking property
- Free parking
- Free resort Wifi
Unlike many resorts, we do not charge an extra resort fee.
In fact, we’re happy to share the following amenities free of charge.
Free Wi-Fi Internet
Hiking & Biking Trails
300 Days of Sunshine
Local Coffee & Tea
Will there be construction during my stay?
We are working hard to complete renovations around the resort, and as such, there will be construction noise on weekdays from approximately 8am–4pm.
Which soaking pools are available for overnight guests?
Lodging rates include access to all mineral pools 7:30 am - 10 pm the days of arrival and departure, and every day during your visit.
During our limited reopening, most pools are open daily.
Our legendary healing waters are naturally rich in lithia, arsenic, iron and soda.
Guests staying in Posi and Cliffsides suites each have their own private outdoor pool/tub.
Guests staying in a Suite or a Home have access to the Kiva Pool with extended hours from 6am-midnight.
Private pools are available to book.
No saunas and steam rooms are available at this time.
Can I get a massage/spa treatment?
The spa is open for all guests to book services. We have a limited number of daily appointments and recommend our guests with upcoming lodging reservations reserve their desired spa servicesat time of booking. To schedule your spa treatment, please review our spa menu and call our reservationists at 877-977-8212.
Is yoga available?
We are pleased to offer complimentary daily yoga for our overnight guests and $20 classes for day guests. Space is limited. Advanced reservation required. Please call 977-877-8212. Each class is 80 minutes. All levels welcome.
Is the Artesian restaurant open?
The Arstesian is open daily for our guests and the public from 7am–9:30pm, with indoor and outdoor dining (weather permitting) as well as takeaway orders. We also serve complimentary coffee from 7am-9am daily.
Will I be able to buy Ojo gifts and sundries?
Our gift shop is stocked with snacks and drinks, mementos, skincare products, apparel, jewelry and more. You can also shop our online store.
Are there age restrictions at Ojo Caliente?
Ojo Caliente does not have age restrictions for lodging or dining.
- Ages 13 through 17 may enjoy lodging and soaking, if accompanied by an Adult 18 and older.
- The Ojo Spa and spa services, are available for guests 18 and older.
- Dining at the Artesian Restaurant is open to all ages
Information subject to change. Please call 877-977-8212 with inquiries.